This one pan Cheeseburger Pasta skillet dinner is quick to make – perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
Looking for a fast but yummy dinner recipe? This Cheeseburger Pasta skillet is the answer – whip it up in about 20 minutes and you’ll have a delicious, nutritious dinner on the table.
Serve alongside a fresh vegetable salad and a loaf of bread (sourdough is perfect for this meal) and you are good to go! If you’re looking for another fast dinner recipe, this Sweet Pepper Peanut Chicken fits the bill!
Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
Who doesn’t love the taste of a good cheeseburger? No one, right? Well, this hamburger pasta recipe combines all the yumminess of a cheeseburger with pasta noodles for an even more filling and satisfying meal.
And it’s easy to make, so you can multitask while dinner is getting ready. That’s always our busiest time of the day – the kids are home, work is done and everyone is hungry. I like fast and easy dinner recipes!
This has become one of our favorite family hamburger pasta recipes to make during the week. This cheeseburger skillet pasta is total comfort food. It’s like hamburger helper, but much tastier!
Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner Ingredients
Bowtie Pasta Noodles
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Drain the grease from the skillet.
Add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder & sugar and stir to combine together well.
Pour in the 2 cups of milk, then add the cream cheese and uncooked noodles. Mix well and then bring to a boil over medium heat.
Then cover with a lid and continue cooking for about five minutes on medium heat. Remove the lid and stir everything really well.
Mix in the cheddar cheese. Keep stirring occasionally while the pasta is cooking and the sauce thickens to your liking. You can reduce the heat a bit or continue cooking on medium heat.
I like to continue cooking for about 8-10 minutes until the noodles are soft and the sauce is thick. Serve this cheeseburger skillet meal with a salad alongside for a nutritious meal.
Cheeseburger Noodle Skillet Variations
It is so easy to change up this cheesy hamburger skillet recipe – why not give any (or all) of these delicious ingredients a try?
- Use ground turkey or ground chicken instead of hamburger.
- You could use tomato sauce instead of the milk, add some diced onion then add some Worcestershire sauce while cooking.
- Or, add 2 cups of beef broth instead of the milk and change up the spices you use.
Recipes You will Want to Try!
We’ve got 15 meals you can make for under $5 each! Yummy budget friendly ideas to feed the family.
If you like tuna and pickles, you’ll love these Tuna Salad Pickle Boats and the kids love them too!
This recipe is perfect for using up left over Broccoli Stems – cheese them up, then roast them!
- Brown the ground beef in a large pan over medium heat.
- Drain the grease and add the garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder & sugar.
- Stir then pour in the 2 cups of milk.
- Add the cream cheese and noodles.
- Mix well and then cover for about five minutes while cooking on medium heat.
- Remove the lid and stir really well.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese.
- Keep stirring while the noddles soften and the sauce thickens to your liking. About 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 657Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 152mgSodium: 882mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 39g